February 15-16, 2024
Designed for prospective College Student Personnel Administration graduate students, this program provides the opportunity to:
- introduce candidates to Illinois State and partner colleges/universities
- immerse candidates into the academic program and daily experience of a CSPA student
- build relationships with other candidates, current students, faculty, and assistantship employers
Attendance at GRAD is by invitation only through the College Student Personnel Administration program.
Graduate Assistantships available to students enrolled in the CSPA program are listed below. Complete the assistantship interest form and attach a current resume to be shared with the employers. Please note the form asks you to explain why you are interested in pursuing a career in Student Affairs and is limited to 500 characters. Completing the form is not a guarantee you will receive an interview for the positions you have selected. If an employer is interested in pursuing you as a candidate, they will schedule an interview in February. Some employers may conduct more than one round of interviews, with th emajority of first-round interviews taking place after the in-person program.
Next steps and information:
- Register for GRAD
- Review the 2023 GRAD Schedule
- Employer Contact Information - feel free to reach out to request an interview for a linked assistantship
- Review theCollege Student Personnel Administration Degree Program