April 26, 2024
Designed for prospective College Student Personnel Administration graduate students, this VIRTUAL program provides the opportunity to:
- introduce candidates to Illinois State, the academic program, and daily experience of a CSPA student
- meet other candidates, current students, and faculty
- receive an overview of the graduate assistant hiring process and opportunities available at Illinois State and with partner institutions
Attendance at GRAD is by invitation only through the College Student Personnel Administration program.
Graduate Assistantships available to students enrolled in the CSPA program are listed below. If an employer is interested in pursuing you as a candidate, they will schedule an interview in February. Some employers may conduct more than one round of interviews.
Next steps and information:
- Register for GRAD
- 2024 GRAD Agenda
- Employer Contact Information - feel free to reach out to request an interview for a linked assistantship
- Review the College Student Personnel Administration Degree Program