- In 2018, participation in ISU Emergency Alert increased from approximately 20% to over 90%.
- Safe Redbirds, the official campus safety app was launched in 2019.
- Emergency Management coordinated emergency operations for COVID-19 from the Emergency Operations Center.
- Since 2015, Emergency Management has partnered with ISU Police to train over 3,000 members of the ISU community on active aggressor preparedness and response.
- Emergency Mangagement led a team to develop and exercise the first family reunification plan for ISU’s Laboratory Schools and the McLean County Unit 5 School District.